Best Post Production Studios in Kolkata – More Than a Few Recommendations on Picking a Picture Production Business.

I will lay out an outline of my finishing workflow. I am just not going to enter much detail for that basic fact that not only do I need some job security (being one of the few guys who understands how to successfully accomplish this is valuable) and also because I consult for a fee…which I guess is job security as well. But, I am going to lay out how easy this output was…even even though it bumped in a few walls in the process, mainly due to working with HD initially.

Issue #1 was show timing. I necessary to deliver a show that was rigidly timed in editing. It would have to be 94:10 with :25 second blacks between each act. Well, as you may might or might not know, DVCPRO HD 720p 23.98 is really a non-drop code. And you will ONLY are employed in a non-drop timeline. Even though you check out the uncompressed codecs…non-drop only. So task #1 ws to learn what time I needed the non-drop master to become to get the drop frame downconverted master to be perfectly timed. The answer (this I will provide you with) was to take my rough cut, copy it and paste it in a 29.97 timeline. Basically If I was short, I’d add slug to make up the time..generally if i was long, I’d chop from the excess until I had perfect timing. I copied all the footage again and pasted that into a non-drop 23.98 timeline and noted just what the end time was. Which was my target for your main cut. I put a marker there.

OK…so since I have got that down, I edited the show and addressed all of the network notes only to find that we were 10 min SHORT! Doh! OK, so my producer scanned thru the interviews for great bytes and re-wrote the script and so i frantically edited for a couple of weeks to get myself there. With much struggling and adding more footage for the battle scenes, I purchased the show to time. I sent the acts individually to my server for your composer (located in Colorado) to download and start composing. Meanwhile, I focus on the Shake comps for the green screen footage I actually have. For that shots which were just beyond me, I subcontracted to a buddy of mine who seems to be a Shake guru. He did 6 from the toughies, and so i managed the simple keys…with much assistance from him. At the same time we had a guy taking care of our maps in Phoenix AZ. As he was completed, he’d simply e-mail me a project file and I’d render it (we are using Curious World Maps for that map software). I would personally then add those maps towards the cut. Master still footage arrived in, and master Stock Footage (on DV…and how I upconverted this can be another post another day) and so i make the grade into the show…all working towards getting everything at full resolution.

The stills were fun. 4000×3000 mainly. I did most the moves in FCP, but did some of them in AE once i desired to stylize the monochrome ones, adding a little color. These took a little while to render. And yes it was a mad dash to get all of them at full resolution. But, we did it and finally I used to be prepared to prep for your output.

I uprezzed the footage using FCP and rendered it out…adding the Best animation company in Kolkata comps and maps. I required to output a texted and textless master, thus i duplicated my sequence and removed all the text and rendered again. When which had been done I exported that for an external drive. I managed to fit both the texted and textless outputs onto a G-Raid.

I took this G-Raid and my laptop and project that we designed for the last output to the audio mixer. Initially we had been likely to perform typical online workflow where we output the final picture and temp audio to HDCAM, then layback audio later on. But we were cutting things close, and that i needed to cancel layback once. Not planning to incur another deck rental, I asked the mixer to the audio recordings. I would personally add these people to my timeline and output the master picture and audio as well. He was hesitant, mainly because they have done this in the past and had problems with sync. My solution ended up being to bring my hard disk drive and laptop to the mix and after watching it and ensuring that it had been good, to accept audio files and tie these to my picture…right there inside the bay. I then dexppky05 sync on the head , middle and end for each act. I needed to slip a couple of things, that he reproduced on his end. But when I left, things were perfect.

I then took the drive, picture and audio to your post facility for output. Now, my machine is equiped to accomplish this, having said that i am not familiar with the HDCAM deck and i also wanted someone who was an expert with it to control the output. So I went to a post facility focusing on FCP and did the output. A few hiccups occurred that were fixed immediately. But eventually the spot was output, twice (texted and textless) successfully.

Away and off to the dub facility for closed caption encoding and digital marketing company in kolkata therefore we were set. The door it went, and since you will note below inside my previous post, it had minor concerns that we addressed and resent.

This final output was not without its snags. Not everything went as smoothly because i would have liked, nevertheless i learned a lot of things that can make another one go much smoother.